[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss Startup Script

vpire do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 03:41:23 EST 2008

Is there any startup script available. Normally I start up jboss using
./run.sh -c default -Djboss.bind.address=123.123.1.1
then I just use Ctrl+C to stop it.
Now I want o create a script to run daily where it shutdown the current jboss and startup a new jboss without appearing in the console. (can be background).
I have written a script where I am able to shutdown the jboss but when I try to execute the run command above and redirect it to the background it just fail to load. Can anybody give me some pointer? Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188674#4188674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188674