[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Regarding Session Timeout and Automatic Logout

praatiy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 05:34:21 EST 2008

Hi All

I am developing a portal application and have a requirement that the system should automatically logoff users if they remain inactive on the system for a specific period of time called session timeout (should be parameterized). But prior to the time-out a warning message should be prompted, so that the user can choose to remain in the session.

Please let me know that how can I do it in JBoss Portal.
Any help will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188731#4188731

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188731