[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems

Rob@netplay.co.uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 07:47:57 EST 2008

Thanks PeterJ, I'm not entirely sure I understood what you got working - I have interpretted it right?...

JBoss running on Windows and JConsole on Fedora working connecting to windows okay, but trying to run JBoss on Fedora and JConsole on windows did not?

I don't have the luxury of moving the JBoss server to a windows machine, it would be nice to determine whether it's JConsole on windows being the problem, or something Linux related.  Presumably if I find a Linux OS with a desktop envrionment you're saying JConsole _might_ work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188760#4188760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188760