[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: New classfiles not getting picked up from EAR

aditya_adobe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 11:54:32 EST 2008

These class files are normal java beans being referenced from JSPs. I deploy the EAR by placing it in the deploy folder directly. It doesn't happen each time.
JDK 1.5, Windows 2003
We have moved to newer JBoss, but we support upgrading earlier version of our application which was supported on 4.0.3. Its during this upgrade that we deploy new EAR files, but the older class files are at times not refreshed. We then advise our customers to detele the files manually from work folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188857#4188857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188857