[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 4 Design Question: Stateful Process Instance

benhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 16:34:24 EST 2008

I am designing  a service in my system based on jBPM and I am trying to make the service stateless for scalability issue. For current jBPM 3, the process instance is stateless, so I can design my stateless service to start an instance, signal the token and deal with tasks. Today when I am reading wiki page related to jBPM 4 design topics and it mentions about changing current stateless Process Instance into stateful. I am asking how will this change affect my existing design?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188935#4188935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188935