[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: replacement of REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL when using annota

bschmoll1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 19:10:01 EST 2008

I've been recently struggling with the same issue. Apache operates as a front-end for our JBoss server which host several apps, one of which is a web service.

Look at the:
../deploy/jbossws.sar/jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml

  |   <bean name="ServiceEndpointManager" class="org.jboss.ws.core.server.ServiceEndpointManager">
  |
  |     <!--
  |         The WSDL, that is a required deployment artifact for an endpoint, has a <soap:address>
  |         element which points to the location of the endpoint. JBoss supports rewriting of that SOAP address.
  |
  |         If the content of <soap:address> is a valid URL, JBossWS will not rewrite it unless 'alwaysModifySOAPAddress' is true.
  |         If the content of <soap:address> is not a valid URL, JBossWS will rewrite it using the attribute values given below.
  |
  |         If next line (webServiceHost) is commented, JBossWS uses requesters protocolo, host and port when rewriting the <soap:address>.
  |     -->
  | <!--    <property name="webServiceHost">192.168.1.101</property> -->
  |     <property name="alwaysModifySOAPAddress">true</property>
  |
  |     <!--
  |       Set these properties to explicitly define the ports that will be used for rewriting the SOAP address.
  |       Otherwise the ports will be identified by querying the list of installed connectors.
  |       If multiple connectors are found the port of the first connector is used.
  |       <property name="webServiceSecurePort">8443</property>
  |       <property name="webServicePort">8080</property>
  |     -->

The webServiceHost property should be commented out. I believe this is what your looking for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188943#4188943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188943