[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: how to share file system folder accoss Jboss Application

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 02:28:58 EST 2008

I have the same issues.

The common guideline here seems to use a TreeCache to replicate the data between the nodes (somehow).

But I am not really happy with this solution.
There already seems to exist all the required elements in how the farming (FarmMemberService, ClusterFileTransfer) does the replication, I (we) would just need to have the distributer send us a notification if something has been modified.

Plus, being able to have folder structures (including exploded archives) would be a really nice fix.

Maybe someone from the team can help us out and if there is no real solution, maybe support us with finding & developing a good solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188980#4188980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188980