[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JDK 1.6.0_10/JBoss4.2.0.GA/JBossWS 2.0.0 - setProperty m

pallas_athena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 04:05:31 EST 2008

Thank you Alessio and Juergen for the suggestions, you put me on the right track! :)

Yes, I was using the jdk6 distribution of the application server and the endorsed mechanism, but the client was using jars from the %JBOSS_HOME%/client folder. As soon as the client used the jars from the /lib/endorsed folder, the error disappeared.

Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between the /client and the /lib/endorsed jars? The files seem to have exactly the same size, which is why I assumed they were identical.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188996#4188996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188996