[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How can i get inform about running tokens/processes.

exe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 05:34:03 EST 2008

I think something is missing for me. The current webconsole (3.2.3) lists all process instances.

|select pi
      from org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance as pi
      where pi.processDefinition.id = :processDefinitionId
      order by pi.start desc|

How can i determine if is the process instance  running in another jbpm context and it is not in a waiting state?
i know GraphSession.findAllProcessInstancesForADefinition returns with all running processes but i don't know if an other context working on the process. example: the other context is working on my custom action:

	public void execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) throws Exception {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		System.out.print("asleep");
		Thread.sleep(60000);
		System.out.print("awake");