[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Determine when JBoss AS is ready (up and running)

d.behrwind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 09:04:59 EST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to run some automated integration tests against my application running on JBoss AS. Therefore I need to start the AS through a script and then check programmatically whether it is ready so that I can start my test-clients.

Does JBoss AS support this directly or do I have to come up with some workaround (such as waiting one minute and then trying to connect until connection succeeds)?

Many thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189083#4189083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189083