[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: replacement of REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL when using annota

will.tatam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 11:27:32 EST 2008

This works, but it's still a hack

There is no reason at all to use a hard coded hostname unless you are looking to support ancient HTTP 1.0 clients, of which given SOAP comes years after 1.1 was released, I'm pretty sure all client support 1.1

Also this hack does not work as well as the way I used to do it as this will still re-write the url to include a port number, where my old method defined the full url so the access address doesn't have the nasty 8443 in there that can cause issues for clients accessing who might be behind firewalls

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189153#4189153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189153