[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fork and join childeren

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 13 12:49:42 EST 2008

"tbeernot" wrote :
  | So I'll see what happens if I refetch the root token every time.

No, the behavior is identical.

So.

Back to the documentation: "The default fork behaviour is to create a child token for each transition that leaves the fork, creating a parent-child relation between the token that arrives in the fork."

1. The token is in start.
2. I do a signal and then the token arrives at the fork. At that time it does not know what to do, they may be transitions with conditions.
3. When another signal is done on the token in the fork, THEN it will determine what transitions to follow and thus childeren can be created.

It still is THE token that arrived in the fork, so after the second signal there should be 2 childeren. Let's verify...

No. If I print the getNode and the getChilderen.size of the same token, it does not match. There is only one child. And the childeren appear at the wrong time.

StartState(start)/null
Fork(fork1)/1
State(state1)/1

Is there a good documentation? This is very confusing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189181#4189181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189181