[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fork and join childeren

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 01:31:09 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : anonymous wrote : But before I can assert something, I need to see it first... Are there really two tokens? Yes... Ok, assert.

  | I disagree. You can assert ANYTHING, e.g. assert that you expect one token. The test fails because there are more tokens. Assert that the token is in a certain state: it succeeds or fails and the real value is always printed.... I initially did it as you mention, but starting with assertions is way easier and more understandable for others if something goes wrong.

I do not understand the problem. In order to assert something I first need to check if my idea of what is suppose to happen is correct. There will be no others that ever see the println statements, because they will be remove immediately after it turns out I get it. I use the unittest to build my understanding of, in this case, jbpm, and at the same time create behavioral checks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189284#4189284

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189284