[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: question about JobExecutor and Threads

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 02:45:39 EST 2008

Yup,

This suprised me a bit too.... yeah we have a very large amount of jbpm ejb timers that basically just sit there and expire every 6 weeks to three
months...

Still not really sure what route to take though allthough I suppose considering my long timeout value(weeks till months) the scheduler servlet, albeit single threaded should be ok for this usecase...

Greetz
Leo

"kukeltje" wrote : Just to be sure....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189295#4189295