[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: How to classify instances of InvokerCallbackHandler ?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 03:01:26 EST 2008

Hi DanielTraven,

"DanielTravin" wrote :
  | Why there is no out of the box solution for this ?

I guess no one ever asked for it.  The fact is that Remoting 2 is no longer under active development, or I would consider adding something like that.

However, I believe that jaikiran has given a good solution.

By the way, I don't mean to say that Remoting 2 is not actively supported, just that new features are more likely to appear in Remoting 3.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189301#4189301

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189301