[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JConsole / jmxremote connection problems

Rob@netplay.co.uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 03:20:51 EST 2008

Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the effort to document your experiences, I'm very pleased to say that your suggestion fixed my problem too - although I did have a typo in my hostname without realising, so combined with that and a restart to the windows machine it was fixed.

I'm not sure whether the reboot was required, but if anyone else stubles across this forum and still can't get it working, double check the hostname you typed, obviously the IP address too and if all else fails, reboot.

Thanks again peter!

Rob.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189306#4189306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189306