[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - How to configure Virtual hosts in JBoss-4.2.2.GA

ssaguturu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 04:52:30 EST 2008

Hi All-

    i am new to JBoss-4.2.2.GA, i want to configure Virtual Hosts in this new server setup.

    My requirement is to re-direct the contexts based on URL (domain name)... let's say

      1. if my URL is myoss.com then i want to redirect to /oss/ (here /oss/ is one of my contexts available in server

       2. if my URL is myjmx.xom then i want to redirect to /jmx-console/

i don't want to put any code on JSP/HTML, i need some configuration on XML.. i heard we can do this by adding Virtual Hosts in JBoss.

Any help on this is appreciated...

Thanks & Regards,
- Suneel Saguturu.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189320#4189320