[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Need Urgent Help; MDB

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 04:56:18 EST 2008

"AmiraTalbi" wrote : Hi Jikiran;

  | I tried this solution earlier but it doesn't seam to resolve my problem. Many entityManager updates are lost :(

I thought you were trying to setup a singleton MDB. Can you please provide more details about what you are trying to do? I did not understand what you meant by entitymanager updates being lost. Please provide the version of JBoss and Java that you are using and also what your application is trying to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189323#4189323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189323