[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Need Urgent Help; MDB

AmiraTalbi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 05:47:16 EST 2008

I have a JBPM process that sends MEssages (communication control blocks) to a given MDB queue.  these message are being translated when they are received by the bean.

My problematic is to consume messages one by one, in other words, when transaction 1 have finished, MDB must consume the next message in queue.

In normal execution, MDB open a new Transaction for each received message, so, I'm finishing with multiple concurrent sessions that may update the same data concurrently. And As a result, .... many times my data updates are lost ....

So, I have to organize message consommation by MDB

I hope being clear

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189337#4189337

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189337