[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: question about JobExecutor and Threads

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 09:05:55 EST 2008

Ronald,

Yeah I have implemented the executor without the servlet for now. Bit worried that it makes its own threads in a JEE app but it works for now. Maybe later on I will have some time in this project to make the jobexecutor use the JBoss managed workmanager threadpool as it really should in a JEE environment... ;-)

Leo

"kukeltje" wrote : The scheduler servlet van be configured to use multiple threads afaik... one 'polling' thread and multiple for executing the actions

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189403#4189403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189403