[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: how to re-configure class loader policy?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 15:01:33 EST 2008

"emmartins" wrote : Should instead the domain be always used for loading the class?
I don't think you should be using domain, as that is impl specific.
You should be asking yourself why is classloading failing.

We have some info exposed, and there was a request from Scott,
saying the impl should help as much as possible to resolve why the class couldn't be resolved,
but I currently cannot recall what we did about that - apart from JMX exposure.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189520#4189520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189520