[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - install x86_64 version via Eclipse Software updates

ctoohey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 16:42:41 EST 2008

I have the x86_64 version of Eclipse 3.3  on Linux and when I install JBoss Tools via Eclipse software updates, does it download the standard 32-bit version or does is it smart enough to download the Linux (64bit) version ?

I was wondering because I am getting a lot of Eclipse crashing errors when using the JBoss AS perspective --- lots of PermGen memory errors, and I'm wondering if that might have something to do with the 32bit build of JBoss Tools running on the 64bit build of Eclipse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189537#4189537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189537