[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task Assignment Expression, Hibernate Parameter Error

johnhurtchan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 14 18:01:14 EST 2008

I'm using Oracle as my datasource and using jBPM in my own web application. I have the JBPM schema on Oracle with the JBPM_ID_GROUP table with 1 row for group 'DivisionHead'.

When jBPM tries to assign the task to "group(DivisionHead)" I get the below errors:

WARN  QuerySplitter : no persistent classes found for query class: select g from org.jbpm.identity.Group as g where g.name = :groupName

WARN  RequestProcessor : Unhandled Exception thrown: class org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException
14:53:06,580 ERROR [[action]] Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter groupName does not exist as a named parameter in [select g from org.jbpm.identity.Group as g where g.name = :groupName]
	at org.hibernate.impl.AbstractQueryImpl.setParameter(AbstractQueryImpl.java:356)

Anyone know whats wrong and how to fix it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189542#4189542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189542