[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: New Wiki has been down for at least a day and a half....

eminil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 15 11:55:47 EST 2008

This did never get answered... I'm running into the same problem.

We have Exceptions defined as java classes. And we want both the server and client to use the same classes.

But when we run wsconsume to generate the endpoint for the client, it wraps up the Exceptions in weird _Exception.java classes. We would like the endpoint interface to use the same exception classes as the server. (They are packaged into our client jar and shipped along with the client).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189613#4189613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189613