[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Deault Portal 2.7.0-GA (Removing SimplestHelloWorld)

lloy0076 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 15 22:37:05 EST 2008

Here's how I got to where I am:

Install JBoss 4.2.3GA (JDK 1.6)
Install Portlet 2.7.0GA
Configure MySQL
Fiddle settings in run.conf because JBoss was running out of PermGen space
Look at user guide, then do 'mvn package' and 'cp target/Hello*war /opt/jboss/server/default/deploy/'
Satisfied SimplestHelloWord is working

My issue is that I don't know how to delete it. I've tried deleting the instance from the Portal tab (not the dashboard). It seems removing Simplest*war from the deploy directory does get rid of the portlet but the navigation tab is still there (but clicking on it doesn't show any output, just a blank tab) and I can't, for the life of me, work out what puts it there.

I've looked through the reference guide and user guide and figure that I'm missing something really obvious but I'm not sure what.

DSL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189641#4189641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189641