[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM integration with ESB

smjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 16 01:48:15 EST 2008

Hi,
I am trying an integration of JBoss jBPM with JBoss ESB.

I am launching the jBPM process from a servlet. Inside the servlet I am setting a process variable say x and some value to it..

This value is mapped to the ESB body as a String. I am able to access the value in the ESB action handler. I modify the value and set the modifies value into the message body of the ESB.

When I try and access the modifed value in the servlet it shows the previous value not the modified one...

I have the proper mapping for the return variables in the process definition as well.
Please let me know if I am missing something..

Regards
Shashank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189643#4189643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189643