[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Hot deployment of deployers in Jboss5?

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 16 06:55:31 EST 2008

"vickyk" wrote :
  | I have been trying to make the changes in the slee.deployer and then placing the changed one in the jboss5/server/default/deployers folder, I was expecting the new slee deployments will go through the changed deployers but it did not.

What/where/how slee.deployer?
Changed how?
New slee deployments?

I'm not a mind reader or slee project lurker.
Take your time to explain things properly. ;-)

"vickyk" wrote :
  | I was not able to get it working without bouncing back the Jboss5.

Bouncing what back?
Yeeez .... :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189661#4189661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189661