[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Exception on jboss start

romanenco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 16 16:35:35 EST 2008

Hello

I have just downloaded jboss: jboss-4.2.3.GA
after unpacking I started server with jdk 1.5

I run default config and see a number of exceptions in log, for example:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.aop:service=AspectManager

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.bean:service=JBossBeanDeployer

I see these errors in standard, default jboss instance, before adding any of my code.

Could you tell me how can I resolve them and why do the appear?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189681#4189681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189681