[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: debug mode with Eclipse 3.4 and jboss-5.0.0.CR1

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 04:14:01 EST 2008

I don't have much experience with IDEs. But to enabled debugging with JBoss, you need to uncomment the JAVA_OPTS section in the run.bat (for Windows. For Unix its run.conf) file where debugging is configured:

rem JPDA options. Uncomment and modify as appropriate to enable remote debugging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189726#4189726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189726