[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Re: How to configure Virtual hosts in JBoss-4.2.2.GA

ssaguturu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 04:24:51 EST 2008

Hi Jai Kiran,

    Thanks for replying fast...

"jaikiran" wrote : See this http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12549

     that helped me to configure the Virtual Host for particular context.

     One quick question: now i am not able to access based on the Original system (Server) name, is it the expected behavior?

Here is my another question...

     I want to configure 2 virtual hosts for same context, and i want to send 2 different key store files based on domain name [say based on virtual host name]. how to do this?

Thanks in advance

- Suneel Saguturu.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189729#4189729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189729