[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Native for Windows - and JBoss 4.0.5

pkelsey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 11:22:55 EST 2008

I checked with Red-Hat/Jboss support, and they said they have no plans to
support the Tanuki wrapper. (which I tried and seems to work fine). However we are going to be using JBoss in a production environment, and
would like a supported wrapper also. The RH engineer reported that in the
future, RH WILL BE supporting the JBoss Native for Windows package. I
downloaded the package, and read the README file. It appears that it will
only work with JBOSS 5.0.0 which is still in beta, and we are not ready to use it. We're on 4.0.5.GA.  Is there a version of JBoss Native for Windows that will work with JBoss 4.0.5.GA??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189846#4189846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189846