[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Isolating MyFaces-jars in a web application?

ops do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 13:27:18 EST 2008

Hi,

sorry for the delay. I already set my Java2ClassLoadingCompliance to false.

  |       <!-- Get the flag indicating if the normal Java2 parent first class
  |            model.
  |       -->
  |       <attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">false</attribute>

I found out that everything works fine when I change to the UseJBossWebLoader, but this doesn´t make sense to me. Why is the Java2ClassLoadingCompliance flag in jboss-service ignored? Am I really forced to use the unified class loader? Even if I set it in my jboss-web.xml, there is no effect:

  | <jboss-web>
  | 	<class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false"/> ...

This is really confusing...

Greets,
Oliver

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189887#4189887