[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Lots of little XML files?

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 17:15:19 EST 2008

I'm finding that as a consequence of having many deployers for a variety of XML files, that a deployment could have as many as 5 or 6 small XML files to configure various things.

What about some kind of mechanism to allow users to combine descriptors into a single file?  Something like this:

<multi xmlns="urn:jboss:multi:1.0">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189925#4189925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189925