[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: cms nodes

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 06:36:23 EST 2008

You should not try to access the data in the tables directly as the structure is in the form of Serialized Java Objects and will lead to data corruption

You should use the JCR API to access the CMS node tree like the way our CMS Service does using the Command Framework which is part of our CMS Service.

Look at the code in the package org.jboss.portal.cms.impl.jcr.command for example of how to do this. There is also a chance you can use the out-of-the-box Commands to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190062#4190062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190062