[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to get the actor-id of the actor who started a proce

azeemullah_m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 07:21:49 EST 2008

Thanks for your immediate Replly.....

I tried to do the testing. but it doesnt allow a swimlane and an actor id both at once through jbpmContext . but when i try separately say outside of the jbpm like having a method where it sets actor Id with arguments TaskInstanceId and ActorId . it works Fine. but the same functionality is not attained through JbPm instance. I have also posted  a sample with new topic in this forum itself kindly have a look.
Kindly check if you could help me out...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190088#4190088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190088