[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Keep the connection alive after a management bean method

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 10:36:50 EST 2008

"wimxa" wrote :
  | vickyk, that would mean that all DataSources would behave like this. The last chapter in the link you gave (Turning off Connection Close Checking) is a setup for the whole CachedConnectionManager MBean. Is there a way to do that on a per-DataSource basis?

No, you can configure the EJB container without out the CachedConnectionInterceptor and tie it to specific EJB where you don't want the connections to be automatically closed... This is a *HACK* , refractor the LegacyObject as explained before.
I am not telling you to play with CachedConnectionManager.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190167#4190167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190167