[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss + Maven

no_escape do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 11:33:08 EST 2008

Hi, I have a multi-project maven build system defined on my project (1 parent pom file, and 1 pom file for every subproject).
We are needing a way for starting/stopping jboss from within maven, but every time I configure a plugin (maven jboss plugin, cargo, is there another?) on the parent pom file it gets inheritated to every subproject so for every module it starts jboss (jboss gets started once per subproject).
How can we overcome this? I'm deploying the files using an ant task inside maven, right after the install phase...is there another way?

thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190194#4190194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190194