[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Deploying Tomcat 5.5 Web Application with Axis2 Web Services

dannysporea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 18 13:14:30 EST 2008

Hello all,

I have an issue deploying a Tomcat 5.5 web application in JBoss 4.2.3. The application is running fine, everything but the web services that it should expose. The web services were created using Axis2, I have in WEB-INF the axis2.xml file and the server-config.wsdd, yet the services do not seem to deploy. There is no error during deployment and the interface of the application works fine, just that the web services are not deployed.

I would appreciate if anybody can help me with this or point me to some piece of documentation that will explain how should this be deployed in JBoss 4.2.3, if possible at all. I have only partial source code for the application, so my goal is to deploy it with minimal configuration changes.

Thank you !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190223#4190223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190223