[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Help us learn how Feature Requests R gathered

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 19 01:59:06 EST 2008

"plaurentphd" wrote : My name is Paula Laurent. I’m a Computer Science PhD student at DePaul University conducting research on soliciting and prioritizing requirements. The goal of this research is to find out about the current requirements processes used in Open Source projects.

Hi Paula,

Normally, what we do when we want to get features requests, is we find every open source software project out there, find out the forums, and then post a thread in every single sub-forum within each of those forums.  That ensures the optimal response and makes everyone happy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190373#4190373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190373