[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Using ServerInvokerServlet for Jboss Messaging

garwind111 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 19 09:05:04 EST 2008

Hello,

I have a JBM application which is configureto run on HTTPS. I have to make it run behind router/firewall and use only port 8443.

I read that it's possible to use the ServerInvokerServlet to make it run, but I didn't understand well how it works.

I configured my servlet :

<servlet>
  |       <servlet-name>ServerInvokerServlet</servlet-name>
  |       <description>
  |          The ServerInvokerServlet receives requests via HTTP protocol from
  |          within a web container and passes it onto the ServletServerInvoker
  |          for processing.
  |       </description>
  |       <servlet-class>
  |          org.jboss.remoting.transport.servlet.web.ServerInvokerServlet
  |       </servlet-class>
  |       <init-param>
  |          <param-name>locatorUrl</param-name>
  |          <param-value>
  |             sslservlet://localhost:8443/servlet-invoker/ServerInvokerServlet
  |          </param-value>
  |          <description>The servlet server invoker locator url</description>
  |       </init-param>
  |       <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  |    </servlet>
  |    <servlet-mapping>
  |       <servlet-name>ServerInvokerServlet</servlet-name>
  |       <url-pattern>/ServerInvokerServlet/*</url-pattern>
  |    </servlet-mapping>

Than I write a connector :

<mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |           name="jboss.remoting:service=Connector,transport=SSLServlet"
  |           display-name="SSL Servlet transport Connector">
  |
  |       <attribute name="InvokerLocator">
  |          sslservlet://localhost:8443/servlet-invoker/ServerInvokerServlet
  |       </attribute>
  |       <attribute name="Configuration">
  |          <config>
  |             <handlers>
  |                <handler subsystem="JMS">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSServerInvocationHandler</handler>
  |             </handlers>
  |          </config>
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>

I dont undersand well how I can make my clients work with it instead of my https connector :

<mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |                name="jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=https"
  |                display-name="HTTPS transport Connector">
  |                <attribute name="Configuration">
  |                   <config>
  |                      <invoker transport="https">
  |                      	<attribute name="marshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  | 		                <attribute name="unmarshaller" isParam="true">org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  | 	               		 <attribute name="dataType" isParam="true">jms</attribute>
  | 	               		 <attribute name="leasePeriod">10000</attribute>
  |                      </invoker>
  |                      <handlers>
  |                      	<handler subsystem="JMS">org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSServerInvocationHandler</handler>
  |                      </handlers>
  |                   </config>
  |          </mbean>

Does anyone can already such connector or can help me !

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190493#4190493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190493