[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ActorID and swimlane for a Task instance

azeemullah_m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 01:46:30 EST 2008

Hi Ronald,
I tried to call a method from my business object to set the actor ID by passing the taskInstance which was created with a swimlaneInstance. At this way the the ActorId gets persisted in the taskInstance table.  But For me this is not the case that i want i actually assign both ActorId and swimlaneInstance while task creation itself. but i think JBPM doesnt allow both to be persistd with one session at a time.

Kindly let me know if you have a solution to solve this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190724#4190724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190724