[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Custom Login

guybedo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 04:02:54 EST 2008

ok i have now setup a custom jsf webapp which basically uses the loginModules defined by the portal to authenticate a user.

my webapp is configured to use the same JAAS security domain than the portal and using Webauthentication i manage to authenticate my users with the portal database.

When authenticated in my webapp i then try to go back to the portal where i should see that i'm logged in as admin for example.

But when i'm back in the portal, it's like i'm not logged in at all.

I thought the webAuthentication mechanism was used to solve this kind of problem.

Am i missing something ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190771#4190771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190771