[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - loading config files from different class loaders

yairogen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 05:57:29 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using Spring to load my configuration files. I am loading multiple config files from different jars that are located in the lib forlder under my EAR.

The configis loaded from an MBean which I wrote to load all the definitions prior to the instantiation of my EJB's.

Although this concept worked well before I worked with JEE and all my config located in jars were loaded - under JBoss I currently have to copy the variables in to the "conf" folder under the jboss home folder.

This is of course very problematic.

I think the problems is because the MBean is loaded in a different class loader, hence not finding the config files in the jars under the EAR (because the jars are loaded in a different class loader).).

What can be done to solve this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190818#4190818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190818