[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: question about JobExecutor and Threads

lblaauw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 08:43:10 EST 2008

Well,

If the workaround to get rid of the exceptions happening is to lower the log level ie you dont see them anymore that only gets rid of the log entry.

If you use transactional service from within your timers ie handlers with services that use transactions they will fail on the transactions because the exceptions that are thrown... at least in my situation.

So i dunno, had a shitty day so far on this again.... Pretty much renders timers useless in any enterprise transactional scenario.

Leo

"kukeltje" wrote : ??? I mis the relation between the log level and transactions.... But I'm kind of tired so that might be me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190885#4190885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190885