[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - timeout problems with messaging over ssh tunnel

sanjoa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 17:39:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a 2+2 (say 1,2,3 & 4) machine jboss esb cluster with jboss messaging configured. The 2 machines are separated by a ssh tunnel.

I'm currently doing some HA / failover testing and when I kill e.g. server 3, failover happens nicely to server 4. But if I only kill the ssh tunnel and keep all servers running - then traffic seems to stop. After I restart the ssh tunnel it takes a while before the messages are picked up again.

Should I change the socket.check_connection and timeout attrbutes in jboss-messaging.sar/remoting-bisocket-service.xml in order to correct my problem?

Thanx / Joakim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191064#4191064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191064