[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Howto login to jbpm-console and gwt-console?

lyallp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 18:29:12 EST 2008

I am having difficulty logging into either of these consoles.

The jbpm-console is nice enough to show a list of users but I can't login to any of them.

I have no clue as to what to login with gwt-console, I tried 'admin' no success.

jbpm has created all it's tables in the MySQL database (32 in all) but none of them have any data in them.

I tried editing * server/default/conf/props/jbossws-users.properties
  | * server/default/conf/props/jmx-console-users.properties
  | and it's corresponding roles.

Can you tell I don't know what I am doing? I am at a loss. I sort of expected the default 'users' to be created on first boot of JBoss after installation of jbpm.

jboss-4.2.3.GA
jbpm-installer-3.3.0.GA.jar
jbpm-jpdl-designer-suite-3.1.5
jdk-6u5-windows-i586-p