[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.2.3 war on Websphere 6.1

the.trav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 18:35:29 EST 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : Meaning: try solving the lib issue and you should befine.

I have tried solving the lib issue by adding dependencies.  Are you implying that I should include the entire sun jee5 implementation along with my app?  Or that there's something I can remove so that it doesn't depend on ELContextListener?

"kukeltje" wrote : btw, which version are you using?
Which version of what?  Both jBPM and Websphere versions are stated in the thread title

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191073#4191073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191073