[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Accessing EJB metadata for Web Beans

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 20 20:52:30 EST 2008

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : How do we go about implementing such an SPI for JBoss 5? Inside the webbeans-ri-int project in the jbossas source tree we have access to the full range of MC connectors.

So long as EJB3 can bring in webbeans-ri-int without introducing a cyclic dependency, the SPI can go there and be implemented by us.

Currently this type of logic lives in an internal registry within AS's "server" module, MappedReferenceMetadataResolverDeployer.  Probably on Container start() we can pass the metadata along to an MC Bean which in turn can track the registrations.

Related to this is the issue of making a pluggable resolver for @EJB, which I believe Carlo had either started or has thought about.  It's the same mechanism I want to use for MC Integration (@EJB injection into MC Beans).

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191092#4191092

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191092