[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - How to Extend JBOSS 3.2.8 runtime classpath?

jahskee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 03:44:22 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

1.) My question is how will i extend this classpath of jboss as at runtime  if i want to add jars outside the jboss directory so ejbs and wars can resolve the jar dependencies on /opt/apps/mylibs/*.jar?       I am using jboss 3.2.8.

Here is my setup:

/opt/apps/jboss3.2.8/   - The jboss server dir
/opt/apps/mylibs/*.jar  - My libraries dir that dependency jars for ejbs
                                    and war are located

2.)Is there an environment variable or configuration files that i need to modify. Any help or tip i really will be thankful!

-jahskee

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191142#4191142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191142