[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Installation of jBPM 3.3.0 GA on a headless linux box

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 05:57:04 EST 2008

"ppc" wrote : run Xvfb :1 -screen 1 1600x1200x16

Does this really work? I'd expect not, since the installer really needs something visual. In what way do you want to use jBPM? Testing the full 'server'? Otherwise you might install it on a separate box with display and use the libs.

But you've got a point there. I'll raise a jira issue for this if you report back that the solution proposed by ppc does not work

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191195#4191195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191195